- Vote for your favorite map seed here: Total Miner Wiki#Poll
- You cannot change the map seed once the world is created.
- There is not currently a map seed for a "Survival Island" in Total Miner, but the survival island played by AdventuresOfUmmm was a shared map created by another player.
- Special seeds are disabled as of 18.104.22.168.8
Special Map SeedsEdit
- Entering 666 (the number of the Beast) makes a world where dirt is replaced with coal, sand is replaced with carbon, and tree leaves are replaced with spider eggs and it also unlocks the diablo avatar. This map seed also resembles hell on the surface along with the original two. This map seed is also called the World of the Beasts.
- Entering 777 (Universal Jackpot number) creates a world in which titanium is more common. Caves are generated with torches already placed. (needs verification) (Torches confirmed)
- Entering 2400 creates a world which is in night, spider eggs are placed on the surface. Map seed 666 also has poor surface lighting.
- Entering 20071969 (named because of the Apollo 11 moon landing date, 20th July 1969) creates a moon-like world. This seed is named the most popular map seed according to the Total Miner Wiki Polls.
- Entering 7201969 also creates a moon-like world , but with a different structure to 20071969. This is the Month/Date/Year version of the moon landing of Apollo 11 (July the 20th, 1969).
- Entering 31337 (Leet for "elite") generates a world with abundant titanium. (needs verification)
- Entering 985632741 Generates you near a big cave, with two easy to get to chests with 9 obsidian and 3 opal.
Fake Special Map SeedsEdit
This is a list of falsely advertised seeds which were mislabeled, in order to deceive players into wasting their time.
- 91210 generates a world full of really tall trees.
- Entering 1700 generates a world at dusk.
- Entering 420 generates a world with many crusty basterdblueprints on the surface and lots of iron but, it is a very small map.
- Entering 80085 generates a world where Gold is everywhere on the surface of the world.
- 90210 generates a world full of holes with torches and easy blueprints inside.
- 8493 generates an underground Spider Cave with no exit (no caves intersecting it). Also cant use word seeds such as (WarFace) And (LimoZinne)