Teflon is a dark blue box that will fall when there are no present blocks underneath it. Teflon is the only block in Total Miner that is affected by gravity immediately after being placed and it works similar to any blocks in a cave-in as it damages any player that walks under them whilst they are falling.
- It is possible to have Teflon completely replace another block. If given enough time to fall, due to the fact it ends up traveling a greater distance from one moment to the next that is the height of a block. This allows players with a single-column mine shaft to remove obstructions (such as sulphur before they have a powerful enough pickaxe to mine it) without having to move the shaft to the side. Just drop the Teflon from the top of the shaft, and when it lands, it will take the position of the original block which had been there.
- When Teflon falls onto a functional item (e.g. torch, ladder ), it will break and disappear, similar to a block in a cave-in.
- It is possible to replace the bottom bedrock of the world with a Teflon block, by having a mineshaft which reaches a great height, and dropping the Teflon down the mineshaft. This will cause the Teflon block to "fall into" the bedrock below, and in turn, replacing it. However, when trying to mine through this Teflon, you will see the message "Bedrock" and be unable to mine through it.
- Teflon can cause a number of other glitches and bugs.
- Teflon is a brand using polytetrafluoroethylene, a fluorocarbon solid with a high molecular-weight compound, that is used for non-stick pans for cooking. See more at: Polytetrafluoroethylene Wikipedia Page